Application Deadline: November 1, 2017
The Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program is a distinguished transatlantic initiative that offers a select cohort of accomplished Americans the opportunity to complete a comprehensive intercultural professional program in Germany. Bosch Fellows act as consultants in their field of expertise at leading public or private institutions in Germany. In addition, they participate in professional seminars, where they travel to meet and exchange ideas with experts and decision makers from Germany and Europe.
Prior to their work placements and seminars, Bosch Fellows receive private tutoring prior to their departure for Germany and participate in 8 weeks of intensive language courses in Berlin. Fellows are from the fields of public policy and administration, foreign and security policy, urban and regional planning, business, journalism and communications, law, or cultural and arts management (ex. museum, theater, orchestra).
Candidates for the Robert Bosch Foundation Fellowship Program must meet the following requirements:
- U.S. citizen
- 40 years of age or younger at the application deadline
- Minimum five years of relevant, full-time work experience in target fellowship field (excluding internships)
- Graduate degree preferred
- Evidence of outstanding professional performance
- Sincere commitment to furthering the transatlantic relationship
For more information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.