Application Deadline: February 28, 2018
The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) will award 40 scholarships of $3,250 to ethnically diverse minority graduate students in 2018. Students must be attending accredited institutions in the U.S. and focusing on the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
Scholarship recipients will receive a trip to New York or San Francisco where they will participate in career building activities, including a welcome dinner, career and professional development workshops, and a scholarship reception.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident or be an AB-540 student/DACA recipient
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/Alaska Native
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited institution within the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Must pursue a field of study that has an emphasis in advertising, marketing or public relations
- Must have a minimum of two academic semesters or one year left to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded in May 2018
- If chosen, the applicant must attend TLF’s scholarship activities to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.