Application Deadline: September 28, 2017
The Schwarzman Scholars program is designed to prepare the next generation of global leaders. The program gives the world’s best and brightest students the opportunity to develop their leadership skills and professional networks through a one-year Master’s Degree at Tsinghua University in Beijing – one of China’s most prestigious universities.
Students live and study together on the campus of Schwarzman College, a newly-built, state-of-the-art facility, where all classes are taught in English. Students pursue a Masters in Global Affairs, with concentrations in one of the disciplines:
- Public Policy
- Economics and Business
- International Studies
Scholarships will include:
- Tuition Fees
- Room and board
- Travel to and from Beijing at the beginning and end of the academic year
- An in-country study tour
- Required course books and supplies
- Lenovo laptop and smartphone
- Health insurance
- A personal stipend of $3,500
- Undergraduate degree: Applicants who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs must be on track to successfully complete all degree requirements by August 1, 2018 before orientation begins.
- Age Requirement: Candidates must be at least 18 but not yet 29 years of age as of August 1, 2018.
- English language proficiency: Applicants must demonstrate strong English skills, as all teaching will be conducted in English. If the applicant’s native language is not English, official English proficiency test scores must be submitted with the application. This requirement is waived for applicants who studied at an undergraduate institution where the primary language of instruction was English for at least two years of the applicant’s academic program. The requirement will also be waived for applicants who have studied in English for two or more years at a Master’s degree level or higher
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.