Application Deadline: February 12, 2018
The Judith M. Runstad – Wells Fargo Washington Women’s Roundtable Scholarship is awarded to one woman each year who is aiming to advance their career in technology, innovation, business, engineering, health, and/or real estate. You must be entering into or currently enrolled in an eligible graduate-level or continuing education program at the University of Washington and show a commitment to the community. The scholarship is awarded in the amount of $4,000-$6,500.
ELIGIBILE GRADUATE AND CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAMS
- University of Washington – Seattle’s Department of Real Estate & Runstad Center for Real Estate Studies
- University of Washington – Seattle’s Foster School of Business
- University of Washington – Seattle’s College of Engineering
- University of Washington – Tacoma’s Milgard School of Business
- University of Washington – Tacoma’s KeyBank Professional Development Center
- University of Washington – Bothell’s School of Business
- Other graduate school and continuing education programs at the University of Washington’s Seattle, Tacoma or Bothell Campus (or future campuses) in the fields of Technology, Innovation, Business, Engineering, Health and Real Estate
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.