Application Deadline: February 28, 2017
The LAGRANT Foundation (TLF) will award 20 scholarships of $3,750 to ethnically diverse minority graduate students in 2017. Students must be attending accredited institutions in the U.S. and focusing on the fields of advertising, marketing or public relations.
Scholarship recipients will receive a trip to Detroit where they will participate in career building activities. This includes a welcome dinner with a keynote speaker, two day-long career development workshops and a scholarship & donor recognition reception. During these activities, students will have the opportunity to meet industry professionals, network and gain exposure to the advertising, marketing and public relations world.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/Alaska Native
- Must be a full-time student at an accredited institution within the U.S.
- Must have a minimum of 3.2 GPA
- Must pursue a field of study that has an emphasis in advertising, marketing or public relations
- Must have a minimum of two academic semesters or one year left to complete his/her Master’s degree from the time the scholarship is awarded in May 2017
- If chosen, the applicant must attend TLF’s scholarship activities to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.