Application deadline: May 10, 2016
Washington State Business and Professional Women’s (WSBPW) Foundation transforms workplaces by strengthening the capacity of organizations and businesses to create work environments that are inclusive and value the skills and contributions of working women.
WSBPW offers several scholarships, including scholarships for women age 30+; single women with children; women pursuing careers in journalism, communication, horticulture, or business; minority women veterans; and women who are residents of South King County. Scholarships range from $250 to $1,000.
- Woman student and a U.S. citizen
- Meet age requirements for specific scholarship or grant
- A resident of Washington State for one or more years
- Officially accepted into a program or course of study at an accredited school in Washington State or enrolled in an “online” accredited program accepted as a Washington State Education institution
- Demonstrate scholastic ability
- Be in need of financial assistance
- Submit an official transcript of grades (copy accepted)
For complete information about these opportunities, see: http://bpwwafoundation.org/scholarships/