Deadline: Thursday, May 23, 2013
GO-MAP is seeking graduate staff assistants who will be members of a highly collaborative team and will serve primary roles in the overall coordination and implementation of programs and events that support outreach and recruitment; retention and professional development; and Graduate School Advancement initiatives focused on diversity.
• UW graduate students (must be enrolled full-time – 10 credits per quarter)
• Demonstrated experience and interest in working with diverse campus and community populations, particularly ethnic minority populations.
• Experience with Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Access). Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite is a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be highly organized and show initiative
• Must be able to work in a collaborative team setting
• Available to work some evenings and weekends
For a detailed job description, please email email@example.com.
Submit resume/CV and a cover letter describing qualifications, experiences, and skills that meet the needs of this position to Cynthia Morales, Director, GO-MAP at firstname.lastname@example.org.