Application Deadline: October 15, 2017
The Woodrow Wilson Dissertation Fellowship in Women’s Studies encourages original and significant research about women that crosses disciplinary, regional, or cultural boundaries, supporting the final year of dissertation writing for Ph.D. candidates in the humanities and social sciences. The 2018 Fellowship competition will select ten Fellows who will receive $5,000 to be used for expenses connected with completing their dissertations, such as research-related travel, data work/collection, and supplies.
Eligible applicants must:
- Have completed all pre-dissertation requirements
- Be writing on issues related to women, gender, women’s studies or feminist/gender/LGBTQ theory
- Be enrolled in a graduate school in the United States
- Have an area of study in the humanities or social sciences
- Expect to complete the Ph.D. by summer 2019
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.