Application Deadline: September 15, 2017
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation is searching for the leaders of tomorrow – from Brazil, China, India, Russia, and the USA. The German Chancellor Fellowship offers you an opportunity to take the next career step in Germany – irrespective of your field of work. In order to apply, develop your own project idea and find the host of your choice to mentor you.
The fellowship includes:
- a monthly stipend of €2,150, €2,450 or €2,750, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a study tour of Germany and a number of events during which you can make contact with other fellows and representatives of German companies and institutions
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
- are university graduates from Brazil, China, India, Russia or the USA and have already acquired initial leadership experience
- completed a first degree less than 12 years ago
- would like to spend a year working on a self-developed project with a host of their choice in Germany
- can demonstrate that their project will be of social significance and that they have the potential to build future bridges between Germany and their own country
- work in a sector such as politics, economics, the media, administration and culture
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.