Application Deadline: February 9, 2017
Biology typically hires several non-Biology TAs every quarter. TAs may be required to lead labs or quiz sections at lower division or upper division levels. Courses are offered in: Introductory Biology; Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology; Cell, Molecular and Developmental Biology; Plant Biology; and Physiology. TAs are responsible for attending lectures, teaching sections, grading, and additional course-specific requirements of individual instructors.
- Must be a currently registered UW graduate student in good standing and eligible to hold a graduate student assistantship.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Satisfactory grades in one or more upper division courses in the appropriate field.
- Must be able to participate for the entire duration of the course, including final exam grading.
- Must be available to lead labs and sections between 8 am and 7 pm.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here (UWHires Req #138818).