Application Deadline: January 16, 2017
The J.C./Lady Graytop Memorial Scholarship Fund, established in 1977, has awarded over $60,000 in various scholarships to deserving students. These scholarships are provided annually to deserving students who support our organization’s goals of:
- Enhancing self esteem,
- Recognizing diversity,
- Supporting personal development and
- Acknowledgement of human rights.
We believe that by encouraging the pursuit of these goals, we are helping individuals develop their potential and thereby further enhancing the future of our community. Preference is given to students who self-identify as LGBT, members of LGBT families, or straight allies who have been strongly supportive of the LGBT community.
All applicants must:
- Be legal residents of the State of Washington
- Use the scholarship for tuition and/or books only
- Have a clear and purposeful education goal
- Have a G.P.A. of 3.0 or higher or other applicable indicators of potential academic success.
- Have demonstrated sensitivity to and support of the above stated goals of our organization.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.