Application Deadline: November 15, 2016
The Avys Hathaway Scholarship Endowment Award is awarded to a single woman, head of household, from the Seattle community who is committed to attaining a higher education. The $3,000 scholarship is awarded based upon demonstrated need and is for the purpose of tuition and fees.
- Applicant must be a single woman, head of household, with primary financial responsibility for supporting a family (including children, siblings and/or parents);
- Enrolled or accepted in a course of study leading to a BS, BA, Masters, or Doctorate degree;
- Course of study must provide career advancement;
- Career goals must be clear and attainable within a reasonable period of time;
- Applicant must demonstrate financial need.
For complete information about this opportunity, including how to apply, click here.