No application deadline.
The IHS Conference & Research Grant provides up to $750 to cover travel costs and fees for career-related expenses.
The Grant is awarded on a rolling basis to current graduate students advancing the principles of freedom through their career. Eligible activities include, but are not limited to:
- Presentations at academic or professional conferences
- Travel to academic job interviews on a campus or at professional/academic conferences
- Travel to archives or libraries for research
- Participation in career-development or enhancing seminars
- Submission of unpublished manuscripts to journals or book publishers
Please note, Conference & Research Grants cannot be used solely for conference attendance. Funding will only be considered for individuals presenting a paper or interviewing for a job at a conference.
For more information and how apply, please click here.