Application deadline: October 24 – 28, 2016
- October 24, 2016 (Geosciences, Life Sciences)
- October 25, 2016 (Computer and Information Science and Engineering, Engineering, Materials Research)
- October 27, 2016 (Psychology, Social Sciences, STEM Education and Learning)
- October 28, 2016 (Chemistry, Mathematical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy)
The NSF Graduate Research Fellowship Program (GRFP) helps ensure the vitality of the human resource base of science and engineering in the United States and reinforces its diversity. The program recognizes and supports outstanding graduate students in NSF-supported science, technology, engineering, and mathematics disciplines who are pursuing research-based master’s and doctoral degrees at accredited United States institutions.
Fellows share in the prestige and opportunities that become available when they are selected. Fellows benefit from a three-year annual stipend of $34,000 along with a $12,000 cost of education allowance for tuition and fees (paid to the institution), opportunities for international research and professional development, and the freedom to conduct their own research at any accredited U.S. institution of graduate education they choose.
- Based on citizenship, degree requirements and field of study.
- Detailed Eligibility Requirements
For more information and how apply, click here.