Application deadline: September 30, 2016
Xerox is committed to the academic success of all minority students. That’s why we offer a Technical Minority Scholarship that awards between $1,000 and $10,000 to qualified minorities enrolled in a technical degree program at the bachelor level or above.
Eligible for this scholarship if answer is “yes” to following questions:
- Are you a full-time student enrolled in a four-year institution?
- Do you have a B average or better?
- At graduation will you receive a BS, MS, or PhD in a technical science or an engineering discipline?
- Do you consider yourself Black, Asian, Pacific Islander, Native American, Alaskan, or Hispanic?
- Do you have tuition (or tuition related) expenses not covered by scholarships/grants (excluding loans)?
For more information and how apply, click here.