Application deadline: April 30, 2016
HENAAC (Hispanic Engineer National Achievement Awards Corporation) offers scholarships to pave the way for future generations of Hispanics in STEM fields, leading by example to empower communities and enhance the nation’s professional technical workforce.
- Applicants must demonstrate merit through academic achievements, leadership and campus/community activities
- Applicants must be pursuing a science, technology, engineering or math degree
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
- Applicants must be of Hispanic origin and/or must significantly demonstrate leadership or service within the Hispanic community
- Recipients must be enrolled in an accredited undergraduate or graduate program for the preceding fall semester, at an accredited 2-yr or 4-yr college/university in the U.S. or its territories.
- A merit-based scholarship ranging in amounts from $500 to $10,000
- Listing in the HENAAC STEM Career Conference issue of TECHNiCA Magazine and press release
- Transportation support to the HENAAC STEM Career Conference, where Scholars are presented with their scholarship alongside the sponsor. The 2016 HENAAC STEM Career Conference will he held in Anaheim, CA from October 4 – 9, 2016. Scholars will be provided travel beginning Wednesday October 4.
For complete information about this opportunity, see: http://www.greatmindsinstem.org/college/henaac-scholarship-application-guidelines