Application deadline: April 11, 2016 (5:00 pm)
Pair your ideas with funds to shape the Husky Experience!
The brand-new Husky Seed Fund, created by students for students, is accepting proposals for innovative projects that will enhance the student experience for all. Your idea could become reality with a seed funding award of up to $5000, with average awards in the $1,000 to $3,000 range. Projects will be awarded seed funding this academic year and must be completed by May 12, 2017. Now is your chance to develop leadership and team building while creating something truly unique for your fellow Huskies!
Winning projects will be: Inclusive, Impactful and Practical. What change would YOU like to see at the UW? What could YOU do with some seed funding to make it happen? See application (https://catalyst.uw.edu/webq/survey/seedfund/297310) for more details.
Who, How & When – Application details
- Dream up your project and submit an initial application by 5 p.m. on Monday, April 11, 2016.
- All UW undergraduate, graduate and professional students at the Seattle campus are eligible to apply.
- Projects can be submitted by individuals or teams based on the project scope.
- The Husky Seed Fund is a pilot program starting at the Seattle campus and was developed by the Husky Experience Student Advisory Council (HESAC), a group sponsored by the UW Provost’s Office. HESAC will select semi-finalists and awardees.
- Projects will be awarded seed funding this academic year and must be completed by Friday, May 12, 2017.
- Semi-finalists will be contacted on Wednesday, April 20, 2016 and invited to submit additional information and interview with HESAC members in consideration of an award.
- Note: This is not a scholarship. Funding goes to bringing your project idea to life.
Questions? Contact HESAC members at seedfund at uw dot edu
More information is at https://www.facebook.com/huskyseedfund/