Application deadline: February 1, 2016
The American Indian Endowed Scholarship helps financially needy students with close social and cultural ties to an in-state American Indian community pursue undergraduate and graduate studies.
Scholarship awards range from about $500 to $2,000 and are renewable.
To be eligible, you must meet the following criteria:
- Have demonstrated financial need based on a completed FAFSA
- Be a Washington State resident.
- Intend to enroll full-time as an undergraduate or graduate student at a public or private college or university in Washington State.
- Not pursue a degree in theology.
- Intend to use your education to benefit the American Indian community in-state.
- Have not yet received a total of five years of this scholarship.
For complete information about this opportunity, see: http://readysetgrad.org/college/american-indian-endowed-scholarship