Fulbright U.S. Student Study/Research Abroad Fellowships & English Teaching Assistantships

UW campus deadline:   September 9, 2015

Fulbright Study / Research Abroad Fellowships – Grants for graduate study or research abroad in academic fields and in the creative and performing arts and writing.
Fulbright English Teaching Assistantships – Fellows are placed in schools or universities to assist in improving their students’ language abilities and knowledge of the U.S.

Eligibility Requirements: U.S. citizens; other requirements are listed on the IIE Fulbright website.

Information and applications are available online at the IIE Fulbright website. UW students should apply through the UW by indicating that they are current students when they set up their application accounts.

Information sessions (both in-person and webinar) were held throughout spring quarter. For information about applying for a Fulbright through UW, please go to the UW Graduate School Fulbright information page or contact Marilyn Gray in the Office of Fellowships and Awards.