Application deadline: February 3, 2015 (3:00 pm PST)
Up to four scholarships of $4,000 each will be awarded to UW students studying toward a career in aging-related research or provision of services to older adults.
Who is eligible:
- Currently enrolled UW undergraduate, graduate or professional students with a career emphasis on aging, regardless of major
- UW Bothell, Seattle, and Tacoma students are welcome to apply
- International students are welcome to apply
What to submit:
- Application (use the ‘Apply’ link at uw.edu/uwra/scholarships-fellowships-in-aging)
- A 2014-2015 FAFSA must be on file in the Student Financial Aid office
- Demonstrated experience in and commitment to paid or volunteer work benefiting older adults
- Academic performance
- Communication skills
- Financial need (as determined by the FAFSA)
Deadline for online receipt of all application materials is 3:00 p.m., Tuesday February 3, 2015.
The UWRA also sponsors a graduate Fellowship in Aging (application deadline February 6, 2015). Please see http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/uwra/index.shtml for further information or contact the Graduate School Office of Fellowships and Awards at firstname.lastname@example.org