Campus Deadline: September 12, 2012
FULBRIGHT U.S. STUDENT PROGRAM (http://us.fulbrightonline.org/home.html).
This program is designed to give students (grad, professional, undergrad) and alumni opportunities to pursue research, graduate study, artistic endeavors, or English teaching experience in over 155 nations worldwide during one academic year.
The application cycle for the 2013-2014 Fulbright U.S. Student competition will open on May 1, 2012. The campus deadline for applications is September 12, 2012.
It may seem early to think about this, but it’s smart to start now—you’ll use the whole summer! Even if you’re not sure this is something that you want to do, we suggest you attend an information session or webinar to learn more.
Attend an upcoming information session to learn more about the Fulbright U.S. Student program and how to apply:
- · Wednesday, April 18, 2012 11:30am-1:00pm, online webinar (must register in advance for this session: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/112679878)
- · Tuesday, May 1, 2012, 3:30-5:00pm, MGH 171
- · Tuesday, May 8, 3:30-5:00pm, Bothell UW1-103
- · Wednesday, May 16, 2012, 4:30-6:00pm, MGH 171
- · Monday, May 21, 2012, 5:30-7:00pm, online webinar (must register in advance for this session: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/749235038)
- · Thursday, June 21, 2012, 2:30-4:00pm, online webinar (must register in advance for this session: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/480635878
Please RSVP for the in-person sessions, and register your interest in applying for the Fulbright at: http://catalysttools.washington.edu/survey/scholarq/36305.
For more information, please go to: http://www.grad.washington.edu/students/fa/fulbright/index.shtml
GRADUATE & PROFESSIONAL STUDENT FULBRIGHT PROGRAM ADVISORS AT UW:
For graduate & professional students or alumni at Seattle or Tacoma:
- · Helene Obradovich, firstname.lastname@example.org, G-1 Communications
- · Marilyn Gray, email@example.com, G-1 Communications
UW Bothell students of all levels or alumni:
- · Natalia Ksiezyk Dyba, firstname.lastname@example.org, UW1-177