Awards for Study in Scandinavia 2012-2013
The American-Scandinavian Foundation (ASF) offers fellowships (up to $23,000) and grants (up to $5,000) to individuals to pursue research or study in one or more Scandinavian country for up to one year. The number of awards varies each year according to total funds available. Over $300,000 is available for the 2012-13 competition. Awards are made in all fields.
- Applicants must have a well-defined research or study project that makes a stay in Scandinavia essential.
- Applicants must be United States citizens or permanent residents.
- Applicants must have completed their undergraduate education by the start of their project in Scandinavia.
- Team projects are eligible, but each member must apply as an individual, submitting a separate, fully-documented application.
- First priority will be given to applicants who have not previously received an ASF award. Only in exceptional cases will a third award be considered.
For more information, visit: http://amscan.org/study_scandinavia_details.html